Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What my passion is and why I think my passion is a passion.

Before I set out to talk about what my ‘passion’ is, let me first try to figure out what the term means to me.
A passion according to me is something you are crazy about. Something that drives you and gives you inner joy. Your life revolves around your passion.

My passion is to constantly improve by overcoming my shortcomings. What holds equal importance to me is what everyone strives for: to live life to the fullest, to have peace of mind and be happy.

Coming to why I think my passion is a passion, I’m not very sure if what I mentioned is technically supposed to be called ‘passion’. But the way I see the term, it totally fits the bill. It drives me.
On a heavier dose of introspection, I realize that I am passionate about this because it is extremely important to me. Why it is important is because I know that it would help me in my overall growth. That, in turn, is directly related to success – the underlying passion of each and every individual.

Everyone has success as a common inborn passion. They might choose to call anything their passion. But the passion to succeed is omnipresent.
Some people might even interpret the term passion to mean their favourite hobby or something they absolutely love doing. Even that’s a driving factor that gives you inner joy.
Whatever your passion may be, it is something that is yours. It is something that you have to fulfill come what may. And if you come to think of it, that shouldn’t be too difficult because it’s not a task. It’s something you are crazy about.

1 comment:

Abhay Chawla said...

molly so why don't you just say "to succeed" is my passion. but success is a whole new ball game.

i picked something on the net "To find your own definition of success you need to dig deep within yourself and question your values in life. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are the things that are important to you? By answering these questions you can then come closer to your own definition of success"

so you see there are many more questions which needs to be answered before you use a term like "success".